The Trigg Process
The construction of your business premises or investment property can be complicated. We have an extremely simple process to help you through from when we first meet, until you have taken possession and beyond. You are in control of the process at all times. The following steps outline how we can be of assistance to you to maximise the value of your investment:
Step 1 - Understanding your project.
- This involves considerable discussion between you, the architect, and ourselves to determine a framework to proceed with preliminary design and budget costings.
- By understanding your requirements for the project we can focus on buildability to ensure you realize best value for your investment
Step 2 - Developing the Value.
- Liaising with all parties involved with the construction during the preliminary and developed design ensures that the project can be delivered in the most cost effective way
- When considering your project we do not just focus on the construction cost alone; our value engineering process considers whole-of-life costs such as maintenance and ongoing monitoring of performance
- Our aim is to achieve a building that is fit for purpose, and cost effective to maintain for it's intended life span
Step 3 - Construction.
- Our team of qualified and award winning staff work diligently to deliver your project on budget and time.
- Regularly scheduled meetings keep you fully informed with progress, documentation, Health and Safety, and issues as they arise and are dealt with
Step 4 - Protecting your investment
- Keeping us in touch with your vision for your project, helps us to ensure that the process delivers you a hassle free investment; providing true long term value